Downloaded MMS are not well sorted
- Receive a MMS without network and wait for some time
- Receive a SMS
- Activate the data and download the MMS
- The MMS is downloaded at the end of the conversation (even with the option to show the sent date instead of the reception date).
- The contact in the conversation view is resorted by the old MMS date instead of the last SMS date
- The MMS stay at the good initial received position in the conversation
- The contact stay sorted by the last SMS message and not the MMS date because the SMS date is newer
This problem is very surprising if you receive a MMS without network, then SMS from multiple contacts and then you download the MMS. The MMS's contact will be moved far in the conversation list.
It was the case with Silence version before the new august update.